Marissa's Photos

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Dinner at Sai Cafe, 15 October 2004

I've uploaded a lot of photos all at once for a bunch of reasons - (a) I'm behind in uploading to the photoblog; (b) I'm lazy and it's easier to do it all at once, and (c) I am currently worrying for the future health of my computer and need to upload them "just in case" said computer's cold gets worse.

So here's pictures from our dinner out at Sai Cafe, a Japanese restaurant in Lincoln Park.


Some of the sushi rolls... Halloween Roll and Spider Roll

I think my favorite rolls were the yellowtail + scallion roll (I developed a fondness for that one over the summer), and the spicy white tuna crunch roll (always our favorite at Sai).


Here comes the rolls!
(Besides the plate shown in the first picture, the second plate on the table has our spicy white tuna crunch rolls.)


With our selection of colorful and delicious rolls at Sai Cafe Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home