Marissa's Photos

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Enjoying Fall, 25 October 2004


Pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin

East 60th Street, Hyde Park, Chicago

Aon Center, Columbus & Randolph, Downtown Chicago

"Invitation"

Jellybean

From summer outdoor gathering place to ice rink... the transition!

I think this looks like 2 male sparrows looking straight ahead watching for stray eyes while the female sparrow does something privately... my initial thought was changing her clothes, but they don't wear clothes

I told a story on the regular blog about them giving off a vibe of being so in love.... I hope they're not brother and sister

Spiky

Columbus just north of Monroe

Outside the Art Institute

"Growing up Green"

I was fascinated by these red berry trees... and some woman went by taking branches off as I was taking pictures of berry branches (not the same ones, but right next to me)

One minute the trees on Butler Field were glowing yellow, the next they were dingy... all because the sun was hiding behind these clouds

Berries and birds' nests

In my delusional mind, the clouds were forming the Target symbol and looked like my blue sky Target gift card

The boats have gone into hibernation :(

Berry trees!

Playgrounds under the shadow of the city

Parks as far as the eye can see as the sun goes down :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home